We offer workshop and in home, ensuring you understand and get the best out of your equipment.
Our experienced team is here to support you. Please phone or call into our Marsh Barton workshop to take advantage of our expertise.
Our comprehensive repair package can include home collection or customer drop-off, followed by a workshop-based repair facility and redelivery for the following products:
- Vacuum Cleaners
We also offer a home repair service for the following products:
- Home Laundry
We abide by the following values:
- To offer friendly, courteous and helpful service at all times.
- To resolve a problem quickly, efficiently and effectively to minimise your inconvenience.
- To inspect a product brought into our workshop within two working days.
- To telephone, text or email an estimate to you fully discussing the issues relating to the repair and allowing you time for consideration.
- To obtain your approval for the estimate before proceeding with the repair.
- To order spares immediately after payment is received for an estimate.
- To complete a repair within two working days of receiving spares.
- To keep you informed throughout the repair process.
- To actively encourage you to advise us of any problems experienced after the repair.
- To guarantee our repairs for three months for parts and labour.
We offer an installation service for the following products:
- Home laundry
We install both television and other types of wall mounts. Advice and on-site survey service is available to provide you with a free quotation.
We can offer your business and customers a complete repair or installation package for home entertainment and kitchen appliances. We offer account facilities for many of our commercial customers.
We have access to a wide range of accessories, spare parts and instruction booklets. As Exeter’s only supplier of remote controls, you can choose between the manufacturer’s authentic remote and a competitively priced replica.