As a family owned business in the South West of England, we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously and do everything that we can to minimise exposure to risk. As such when visiting your property you can expect our engineer to:
- Wear suitable PPE – facemask and disposable gloves
- Step back from your door once he has knocked or rang the bell
- Introduce himself and show the ID screen on our mobile app
- Ask you to direct him to the appliance, confirm the fault and ask you to maintain social distancing during his visit.
- Wipe down the appliance and any surfaces before he starts work
- Remove any used parts and packaging and wipe down again at the end of the job
We ask that you assist him in maintaining social distancing during our visit and ensure adequate ventilation whist he is in your home. Please have a pen at hand to sign his job sheet.