As a family owned business in the South West of England, we take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously and do everything that we can to minimise exposure to risk. As such when visiting your property you can expect our engineers to:
- Wear suitable PPE – facemask and disposable gloves
- Step back from your door once they have knocked or rang the bell
- Introduce themselves and show the ID screen on our mobile app
- Ask you to direct them to the appliance, confirm the fault and ask you to maintain social distancing during his visit.
- Wipe down the appliance and any surfaces before they start work
- Remove any used parts and packaging and wipe down again at the end of the job
- We ask that you assist them in maintaining social distancing during our visit and ensure adequate ventilation whilst they is in your home. Please have a pen at hand to sign the job sheet.